Friday, March 1, 2013

Time Travel?

Where would I go if I could get a one round trip? This is a great question-
Especially since one of my favorite shows (Doctor Who) involves a lot of Time Travel!

It depends to be honest, I know that their are fixed points in time that I can't touch, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to some people or check out some historical events. Seeing that the past is the past, I would most likely go for the future, not for my future but the future of the human race. I want to see how far they came and to see whats going on where, maybe we advanced on modern science and can travel even father in space? Maybe we just had the biggest war ever and everything is destroyed?
I'd probably buy all the current series of that show Doctor who and go back- But still talk to the people to see how things might have changed!

I still have the future to look forward to, so I might as well go as far past my death. That way I'm not spoiling anything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment