Monday, April 8, 2013

So here is my Spring Break.

It started out slow, but I was really just waiting for the premiere of The Bells of St. John for the first few days. A brand new episode of Doctor Who I have been waiting for all month! And it was amazing and better than I expected. Also Before spring break ended we got another, new episode! It was awesome. Best way to end it, and next week get a new episode called "Cold War" where the Doctor travels back to the cold war for who knows what but I am excited about it!
Most of it was spent playing this though;
Its a really fun game, I spent most of my spring break playing this and Harvest Moon; A wonderful life.
This is really my idea of a good spring break, just relaxing is really nice. But the only eventful thing was wrestle mania, because the ground shook when fireworks went off and I saw them from my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment